Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, April 26, 2013

10 Types of people on Facebook

There are a lot of people on Facebook. And we could probably write many books about this whole thing. But we won't.

Here are 10 types of people on Facebook

  1. The Quiet one. He doesn't update his status, not too often he might like something. When you are having a conversation with him, he might sneak in a "Oh yeah, I saw you posted it on Facebook" You know he is there, you just can't see him.
  2. The hijacker Have you tried posting an update on your Facebook, and then later see it have been taken over.? Not shared, but stolen. Some person took it, maybe he spiced it up with a change of a few words. - And then he got a ton of likes.
  3. The promoter This one only post links to his owns blogs/website or whatever. And invite people to concerts and stuff.
  4. The gamer Oh the game requests, it's really annoying when it is a game you don't play. and don't want to play. It takes up the whole news feed. Just click hide. There we go, much better :-)
  5. The "I hate my life" Every single status is all alike "I hate my life" "I don't want to live anymore" and so on.
  6. The "Quoter" They simply copy and paste a wise quote - instead of coming up with their own.
  7. The announcer "New Iphone just released" The minute it happens, he will post it on Facebook! 
  8. The "short story guy" going to bed" "I am eating.." those short "stories" that nobody really cares about. - But then again, who cares about anything on Facebook?
  9. The Showoffs "Just got promoted".  "So happy, got an A on my test" And so on. It's okay to say that you hit a good luck strike, but you can do it in a subtle way. So it isn't as annoying.
  10. The comedians always have funny one-liners to spice up our news feed. We want to even out the sad updates. I wish I had some more of these type of friends on Facebook.
This was the list of 10 types on Facebook. Hope you enjoyed it.
Which one are you? Or maybe a type that isn't on the list? yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hi. I hope you have a great day :)

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates